Embracing the Wild Unknown: Women’s Self-Renewal Retreat
Saturday, June 10th, 9:30-3:30
The Asheville Movement Center, Asheville, North Carolina
De-stress. Restore inner peace. Nourish your body. Relax your mind.
“Self-care is not selfish, it’s self-preservation; it’s as essential as oxygen and it’s your birthright.” – Renee Trudeau
One-Day Retreat Details
Self-care — the art of attuning and responding to your needs and desires — is a moment-to-moment process. It’s not about adding something to your to-do list; it’s about cultivating a kinder, gentler relationship with yourself. Are you in transition, asking, “What’s next?” Would you like to find self-acceptance–and even reverence–for who and where you are right now? If so, this retreat is for you.
Join Renée Trudeau for quiet reflection, rest, and renewal during this deeply restorative retreat for women at all life stages. Explore the transformative power of self-care in a nurturing, empowering, and supportive environment. Nourish your body, mind, and soul, and integrate self-renewal strategies into daily life as you learn how to:
• Slow down and reconnect to your heart’s desire and life purpose
• Experience self-care as spiritual practice and learn Renee’s favorite tools/practices for uncertain times
• Become comfortable living in the unknown and access self-compassion for exactly where you are
• Relax and connect with your needs, desires, and the body’s natural rhythms
• Meditate to enhance peace, harmony, and resiliency
• Learn to balance yin/yang energy and unleash your feminine power
Enjoy authentic connection with like-minded women as you explore new ways of being and experience greater freedom and joy.
**Ideal for women at all life stages, especially those in transition, celebrating special birthdays, for girlfriends wanting to reconnect and for family members desiring to share a rejuvenating and replenishing day together. No prior yoga experience necessary.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Of all the programs I’ve taken over the last twenty years, this retreat spoke most deeply to my heart and helped me more with self-acceptance than any other. Profound.” —Patty
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Renée has the amazing ability to create a nurturing, sacred space that honors and celebrates each woman. This retreat was transformative. I now get how essential it is to take time to nurture myself. I am still using what I learned at the Self-Renewal Retreat in my daily life.” —Mary K.
View the retreat video below to give you a small taste for our unique, transformative women’s self-renewal retreats.
Conveniently located in West Asheville and founded by body language expert Lavinia Plonka, the Asheville Movement Center offers a healing, peaceful oasis for everyone who wants to “find their center,” and reconnect with who they are. Spacious and quiet, join us in this beautiful retreat environment for a day of deep reflection and renewal.
Date: Saturday, June 10th 9:30-3:30. (note: due to the size of the venue, space is very limited, register today!)
What’s included in the $159 (**$139 early bird) retreat package price:
- Nourishing, delicious light, healthy, Mediterranean lunch from the divine Rezaz and green/herbal tea to start your day
- Complimentary copies of Renee’s award-winning life balance titles The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life and Nurturing the Soul of Your Family: 10 Ways to Reconnect and Find Peace in Everyday Life (ebooks, pdf versions; a $40 value; for women at all life stages)
- A beautiful rose quartz jewelry gift–designed to enhance self-compassion–from award-winning Kendra Scott
- Inspiring and empowering life balance program/exercises/tools led by nationally-recognized life balance expert Renee Peterson Trudeau
- Gentle, pleasure-full, nourishing gentle movement with a master yoga teacher Sandi Hartz
- Special $50 off discount on RTA-Certified Facilitator Training Membership (normally $799)
- Introduction to an amazing network of like-minded women at all stages of life
- Complimentary 20-minute life or career coaching consult with our senior Career Strategists career/life coach, Angela
- Personalized post-retreat self-renewal resources and ongoing support for the entire year
To ensure your spot, register today. Gift Certificates available (great Mother’s Day gift). Registration is not refundable but is transferrable to a friend providing you give us notice by June 8th at 512-459-6700.
Single registration~early bird rate $139 (price goes up to $159 after May 1; space is limited!)
For additional information email email@example.com or call 512-459-6700
Note: Bring a journal/pen and wear comfortable clothing for movement. Women of all ages—especially those in transition—are welcome!
Retreat Facilitator Renée Peterson Trudeau is an internationally recognized life balance coach/speaker, president of Career Strategists and author of the award-winning The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life and Nurturing the Soul of Your Family: 10 Ways to Reconnect and Find Peace in Everyday Life. Renée has been creating/leading transformational events for women for 25 years, she is on faculty at the prestigious Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Omega Insitutute, Esalen Institute and the new 1440 Multiversity and has been featured in the New York Times, Spirituality & Health and more. Passionate about teaching women how to experience more peace/harmony in everyday life, Trudeau has trained hundreds of RTA-Certified Facilitators in more than 10 countries to facilitate Personal Renewal Groups/Retreats for women based on her award-winning curriculum. She lives in Austin, TX with her husband and 15 year-old son and hopes to call Western North Carolina home beginning in 2020. (Learn more about Renee’s professional background and training.)
Special guest Sandi Hartz, yoga teacher
Sandi Hartz journey began in 2000 when her youngest child (of three) went to kindergarten. Sandi started yoga classes at her local gym, and within a few months signed up for Yoga Teacher Training. She now has her E-RYT 500, Iyengar, Restorative, Nurturing the Teacher Within, and Multiple Sclerosis certifications. Heart centered and passionate about making yoga accessible to all, Sandi’s authentic, accessible teaching style and gentle loving presence align body, mind and spirit. We are thrilled to welcome Sandi—who Renee met and fell in love with when visiting Brevard–to our retreat!
Can’t make it to Asheville?
Join Renée June 23-25 for New Way of Being: Women’s Self-Renewal Retreat at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Lenox, MA. View all upcoming retreats here. Contact us at 512-459-6700 or email workshops at reneetrudeau dot com to explore having Renée create/facilitate a private retreat for your organization or group. Read Renee’s post: 5 Reasons I Take Retreats.