Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon
Would you like to receive support, resources, exercises and real-world tools from 14 award-winning parenting authors to help you and the children in your life experience more peace and well-being?
Here it is—the FREE download you signed up for---and it’s only live for 48 hours so make sure you save it to your hard drive!
This past year, I had the joy and privilege of working with my good friend Amy Tiemann--author and The Today Show expert--on an exciting new book that hits bookstores and Amazon this month. Courageous Parents, Confident Kids: Letting Go So You Both Can Grow (Spark Press, 2010) is a powerful anthology featuring contributions from 14 nationally-recognized experts. The focus of the book is to help families avoid “helicopter parenting,” tune into their inner wisdom, stress less and create joyful independence in the nest and beyond.
As an early Mother’s Day gift, Spark Press and Renee Trudeau & Associates are offering FREE digital copies of this beautiful, empowering, supportive new title April 19th through April 21st (available on Amazon for $15.95).
We encourage you to pass this on to your friends, family, clients and colleagues around the globe who work with or support children in any capacity. One of the things I love about this book is that the stories and insights are applicable for kids from cradle to college. And the tone throughout the book is empowering and supportive. I can’t wait to share this resource with my family members and those who are involved in our larger support network!
Let us know what you think of the book by sharing your comments on your Courageous Parenting (or Courageous Kids) moments on our Live Inside Out FB Community!
Take care—Renee Trudeau
P.S. Today is the last day to sign up for the April 23-25 Spring Self-Renewal Retreat at The Crossings Spa & Resort.
If you’re in transition and seeking clarity/focus consider joining us! Southwest has very reasonable flights to Austin.
- April 23-25 Reflect, Reclaim, Re-Balance: A Woman’s Self-Renewal Retreat. Join us for an amazing weekend designed to nurture and nourish your body, mind and soul at The Crossings Spa & Resort. Led by Renee Trudeau. Ideal for women in career/life transition. Commuter options available. Download flyer here. Details/register here.
- May 18 7:30-8:30 p.m., CST. FREE Live Inside Out class via telephone with Renee Trudeau. Theme: Reclaiming Adventure in Your Life. Join author/life coach Renee Trudeau and women from around the world in a "virtual living room" as we explore how to live life from the inside-out. Register and receive details here.
June 11 9:30-12:30 The Empowered Entrepreneur, Austin, TX. Are you an entrepreneur who desires to work less, make more and be the master–not the slave-to your business? Join us for the popular, highly interactive small group coaching experience. Cost: $175 (bring a friend and you each get $25 off). Register and learn more.
- August 13-15 Reflect, Reclaim, Re-Balance: Reflect, Reclaim, Re-Balance (with Renee Trudeau). Kripalu Retreat Center - Lennox, MA (The Berkshires). Click here for details and to register.
- Are you a coach, parent educator, birthing professional, counselor or women's empowerment advocate who wants to grow their business and loves helping women nurture their emotional well-being? Learn more about becoming a PRG Facilitator and join an international community of leaders who are changing women's lives through powerful life coaching groups centered around The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal.
- Did you know Renee travels around the world speaking to corporations, organizations and at national conferences on life balance, self-renewal (and other related topics)? Learn more about having Renee speak at your next event, workshops or conference. We're scheduling 2010 events now.
- Visit our online calendar to learn about upcoming self-renewal retreats and events.