New Way of Being: Women’s Self-Renewal Retreat
Friday, May 12, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Mother’s Day Weekend)
Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Austin, TX
De-stress. Restore inner peace. Nourish your body. Relax your mind.
“Self-care—the art of attuning and responding to your needs and desires—is a moment to moment process. It’s not about adding something to your to-do list; it’s about cultivating a new way of being.” – Renee Trudeau
One-Day Retreat Details
Do you long to reconnect with who you are? Are you in career or life transition? Do you crave time for quiet reflection, rest, and renewal?
De-stress, refresh and rejuvenate in a nurturing, empowering and supportive environment. Tap into the transformative power of self-care and nourish your body and spirit. Learn how to slow down, access your Wise Self and live in the present moment. Enjoy soulful sharing, stillness, connection with nature, nourishing movement and creative expression in a luxurious and peaceful setting.
Renée Trudeau has designed a deeply restorative retreat for women. Learn how to integrate self-renewal strategies and tools into daily life and explore how to:
- Slow down and connect to your heart’s desire and life purpose
- Access Renee’s favorite self-care practices for uncertain times
- Tap into self-compassion and self-acceptance for exactly where you are right now
- Relax and connect with your needs, desires, and your body’s natural rhythms
- Meditate to enhance peace, harmony and resiliency in everyday life
- Learn to manage your energy and live in a way that feeds you, not drains you
Enjoy authentic connection with like-minded women as you embrace a new way of being and experience greater freedom and joy.
**Ideal for women at all life stages, especially those in transition, celebrating special birthdays, for girlfriends wanting to reconnect and for family members desiring to share a rejuvenating and replenishing day together. No prior yoga experience necessary.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Of all the programs I’ve taken over the last twenty years, this retreat spoke most deeply to my heart and helped me more with self-acceptance than any other. Profound.” —Patty
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Renée has the amazing ability to create a nurturing, sacred space that honors and celebrates each woman. This retreat was transformative. I now get how essential it is to take time to nurture myself. I am still using what I learned at the Self-Renewal Retreat in my daily life.” —Mary K.
View the retreat video below to give you a small taste for our unique, transformative women’s self-renewal retreats.
Find inner peace and relaxation at the beautiful Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. Located just inside the edge of the Texas Hill Country in southwest Austin, TX, this special place was designed share and introduce the beauty and diversity of wildflowers and other native plants. The Wildflower Center offers stunning grounds and a peaceful sanctuary–ideal for reflection and replenishment. The 279-acres of unique, native plant gardens are designed to inspire, educate and uplift. Take time to de-stress and reflect among the beautiful gardens, outdoor sculptures, walking trails and sweeping meadows.
Date: Friday, May 12, 9-4 (you may stay on premises until 5 p.m.)
What’s included in the $199 retreat package price:
- Nourishing, delicious healthy, gourmet lunch and full coffee and tea service to start your day
- Complimentary copies of the award-winning The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life and Nurturing the Soul of Your Family: 10 Ways to Reconnect and Find Peace in Everyday Life (ebooks, pdf versions; a $40 value)
- Inspiring and empowering life balance program/exercises/tools led by nationally-recognized life balance expert Renee Peterson Trudeau
- Gentle, pleasure-full, nourishing movement with a master yoga teacher
- Admission to and full access to award-winning Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center’s miles of hiking trails, endless areas for quiet and relaxation, gardens and more for the entire day until 5 p.m. (a $10 value)
- Special $50 off discount on RTA-Certified Facilitator Training Membership (normally $799)
- Introduction to an amazing network of like-minded women at all stages of life
- Complimentary 20-minute life or career coaching consult with our senior Career Strategists career/life coach, Angela
- Personalized post-retreat self-renewal resources and ongoing support for the entire yea
To ensure your spot, register today. Gift Certificates available (great Mother’s Day gift). Registration is not refundable but is transferrable to a friend providing you give us notice by May 9th at 512-459-6700.
Single registration~early bird rate $199
Bring a friend special (limited availability)~two for $378
For additional information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-459-6700
Note: Bring a journal/pen and wear comfortable clothing for movement. Women of all ages—especially those in transition—are welcome!
Retreat Facilitator Renée Peterson Trudeau is an internationally recognized life balance coach, president of Career Strategists, author of the award-winning The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life and Nurturing the Soul of Your Family: 10 Ways to Reconnect and Find Peace in Everyday Life. She has certified RTA Facilitators in more than 10 countries to facilitate Personal Renewal Groups/Retreats for women based on her award-winning curriculum. Renée has been creating/leading transformational events for women for 25 years and has been featured in the New York Times, Spirituality & Health and more. She lives in Austin, TX with her husband and 14 year-old son. (Learn more about Renee’s professional background and training.)
Jessica Goulding, special guest yoga teacher
Formerly a professional dancer, Jessica Goulding (E-RYT 500) has been teaching alignment-based contemplative and therapeutic yoga since 2004. She thoroughly enjoys bringing the rich healing methods of yoga to all challenging aspects of life. Jess’s teaching style is both fun and informative, as she meets each student right where they are and takes them deeper into their own personal journey. She is a highly popular, sought-after teacher in Austin, TX www.jessgyoga.com
Can’t make it to Austin, TX?
Join Renée June 23-25 for New Way of Being: Women’s Self-Renewal Retreat at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Lenox, MA. View all upcoming retreats here. Contact us at 512-459-6700 or email workshops at reneetrudeau dot com to explore having Renée create/facilitate a private retreat for your organization or group. Read Renee’s post: 5 Reasons I Take Retreats.