A *new* life balance telecourse with Reneé Trudeau
All classes are pre-recorded and available as downloads 24/7
“Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule,
whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard.
This is another paradox: what is soft is strong.” ― Lao Tzu
Have you studied with Renee in the past and are seeking an
opportunity to go deeper with her through an advanced level course?
Does the idea of high-level, affordable coaching/mentoring from
a master career/life coach appeal to you?
You’re invited to join men and women at all life stages who are done with pushing to “make things happen” and are ready for change. This small, intimate course was created for spiritually aware individuals who are truly ready to release old habits, shift their life view, learn to “let go” and receive all the good available to them. This is a heartfelt invitation to explore what it looks and feels like to move with—rather than against—the flow of life, to learn ways to live inside-out and rely on the wisdom of your Wise Self, to cultivate trust and to access a new way of being where things get accomplished —but with ease, joy and grace.
“A miracle is a shift in perspective and it starts with the willingness to see things differently.” -Author Marianne Williamson
What you’ll learn and experience:
Join Renee and explore with compassion, humor and curiosity:
- How to experience more freedom, joy, success and connection through surrendering and learning to “go with the flow”
- 5 ways to “live inside out” and how anchoring and essential this can be in an uncertain, ever-changing world
- The 3 powerful rituals Renee does every a.m. that enhance her sense of peace, ability to trust and allow her to “let go”
- Exercises designed to bring to light to our habitual ways of being–so we can unhook, release and move on
- How “doing less” helps us to not only release stress, but be more productive and present in our personal/professional lives
- Ways to help heighten awareness and see that when you “Change the way you look at things, the things you look at change”
- Why/how self-care can become one of the most powerful spiritual practices we can adopt
- How choosing love over fear can help us always know exactly what to do moment to moment and bring clarity to our lives
- Renee’s favorite powerful, practical, concrete, tools and exercises to support enhanced peace/harmony in everyday life
*This class is based on many of the insights from Nurturing the Soul of Your Family: 10 Ways to Reconnect and Find Peace in Everyday Life which is included in your registration cost); this class is geared for men/women of all ages/life stages, not just parents.
Why I’m leading this class:
I’m a wife, mother, entrepreneur, teacher, author/speaker, social activist and yoga enthusiast. I love to share my gifts with the world but in a way that feeds me—not drains me.
The oldest of seven children, the daughter of overachiever parents, a type A personality and someone who likes to live and work BIG, for years I pushed myself to accomplish and produce so I could feel more worthy. Professionally, I was incredibly successful and I helped a lot of people and did a lot of good along the way. But in the process, I exhausted myself. I adopted many stressful habits and ways of approaching work and life (such as always raising the bar and never feeling “good enough,”) that after time, no longer served me. In my early thirties, I was blessed to have several wise teachers enter my life and began to coach me on how to finally l-e-t g-o. These sages showed me by example, that there is another way to get things done and experience success that is more spacious, natural, spontaneous and kind. I discovered (and still am) that when you go “with the flow,” you adopt a way of moving in the world that allows you to bring projects to fruition, launch big initiatives, navigate major life changes, serve in a way that feeds rather than drains you– and still be present and alive to loved ones and to yourself.
Are you ready to let go of stress (read more here) control, worry and to experience more success and freedom than you ever thought possible? I’d love to be your guide and personally support you in entering 2014 with more ease, trust and spaciousness than you ever thought possible.
Note: Note: This highly effective virtual course which offers MP3 downloads available for you to access anytime, anywhere in the world: in the carpool line, from the comfort of home, in your car, on a lunch break or even in the bathtub!
The telecourse includes:
- Four 50-60-minute classes with Renée Trudeau* including strategies, experiential exercises, insightful sharing and Q&A periods
- Access to all recorded class sessions available via MP3 download to listen to on your computer, iPod, in the car or in the comfort of your own home
- A subscription to Renée’s Career and Work/Life Balance Online Resource Center; learn more. ($300 value)
- A complimentary career or life balance coaching consult with one of Career Strategists senior coaches
- An e-book of Renée’s new release Nurturing the Soul of Your Family *unfortunately this version is not able to be read on an e-reader*
Helpful class details/information:
- All classes are pre-recorded and available as downloads 24/7.
- Cost: $99
- What is a Telecourse and how does it work?
- Read Renée’s weekly inspirational blog Live Inside Out or her recent life balance newsletters
Feedback on Renée’s teaching style:
My wife encouraged me to listen to this telecourse—I have to say I was impressed. Renée is unique and rare in her ability to inspire while also delivering real-world actionable strategies and tools that can make a difference in your life RIGHT NOW. Her approach is balanced, accessible and down to earth. —Ken
I could listen to you for hours. Your voice and teaching style is calm, reassuring, empowering and wise. I usually don’t do telecourse, but you’ve convinced me: when done right, they’re powerful and life-changing! I listen to your telecourse again and again to remind me to stay true to my vision for how I want to “be.” Thank you Renée! —Robin
A note of deep gratitude for the wisdom, support and guidance you freely give. Just finished listening to your telecourse while enjoying a lavender bath (with all three kiddos sleeping!). I am grateful for all the gentle reminders and encouragement. —Carissa
Renée lives what she teaches and that goes a long way in delivering an authentic presentation. —Colleen, professional development director, Young President’s Organization
Renée Peterson Trudeau is an internationally-recognized life balance teacher/speaker and president of Career Strategists. Raised by spiritual seekers, Renée is the oldest of seven Montessori-inspired children. Growing up in Northern California, she attended a yoga school based on the teachings of Parmahansa Yogananada, rode horses bareback and hiked in the vast wilderness of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and learned stained glass window-making and philosophy from the Bhagavad-Gita . Her clients include Fortune 500 companies like IBM and Ernst and Young and national women’s organizations/conferences and nonprofits. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, US News and World Report, Good Housekeeping, Mothering, Yogi Times and more. She is the author of the award-winning The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life and Nurturing the Soul of Your Family: 10 Ways to Reconnect and Find Peace in Everyday Life (2013). Thousands of women in more than ten countries are being trained to facilitate–and participate in– Personal Renewal Groups based on her award-winning work. Renée is on the faculty of Kripalu Center for Yoga & Wellness and Omega Institute and she speaks and leads life balance workshops/retreats for corporations, conferences and organizations worldwide. She lives in Austin with her husband and 14 year-old son. More on Renee here.