Information on the Personal Renewal Group Program and The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life
Project History and Overview
- In 2002, after the birth of her son, Trudeau was unable to find relative books or resources to personally support her life stage, transition into motherhood and desire to focus on self-care and stay connected to her needs. As a result, she began a life-coaching group for mothers and called it the Personal Renewal Group (PRG). Her experience leading these groups for five years was life changing for thousands of women and at the strong request of her group members, Trudeau conceived and wrote The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life which was released nationally in 2008.
- Women throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe are now using The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal as their guide in monthly self-renewal circles, called Personal Renewal Groups (women can go to www.reneetrudeau.com to join or become trained to lead a group anywhere in the world).
- The award-winning The Mother’s Guide to Self Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life is designed as a year-long guide with monthly themes, personal stories, soul searching exercises and original art.
- The focus of the book is to encourage women to reconnect with “who they are” and make their self care a priority. Trudeau encourages women to slow down and nurture their inner lives and emotional well-being.
The Grassroots Initiative: RTA-Certified Personal Renewal Group (PRG) Facilitator Training
- Renée Trudeau & Associates (RTA) provides PRG Facilitator Training and Mentoring online to support therapists, coaches, birthing professionals, parenting educators and women’s empowerment leaders in starting and facilitating groups as part of their existing business.
- There are now hundreds of PRGs in ten countries around the world and more are forming each week.
- A nationally-recognized, award-winning career, business and life balance coach and president of Career Strategists, www.careerstrategists.net, Trudeau’s 20 year track record and credibility as a highly successful speaker/life balance expert has fueled a strong grassroots movement in support of the Guide. Trudeau was nominated for the prestigious Association for Women in Communications Headliner Award for her work and she is a frequent keynote speaker for Fortune 500 companies and national women’s organizations and conferences.
- Trudeau’s work has been featured in US News and World Report, Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, Working Mother, Mothering, Parenting, AARP and American Way magazine, among others.
- She lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband and son.
- The book was published by Balanced Living Press and is being distributed nationally through Independent Publishers Group (IPG). It is currently for sale through numerous online stores, in bookstores, through www.reneetrudeau.com, and in select retail outlets throughout the U.S. Bulk discounts are available.
- The book earned extensive praise and endorsements from several best-selling authors, including Joan Borysenko, Ph.D. (Inner Peace for Busy Women) SARK (Wild, Succulent Woman), Richard Carlson (Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff…) and Jon Gordon (Energy Addict), as well as numerous respected, nationally-known parenting experts, doctors, therapists and women’s health and wellness advocates from around the U.S. It has also received positive reviews from Publisher’s Weekly, The Library Journal, Mothering, MidWest Book Review and other regional and national literary review publications.