**Important: ask your support sister/pod if they received this email; we did not get everyone’s email address and some were hard to read. Email us at email@example.com with any questions. **
Dear Wild Soul Sisters,
Greetings! I hope you received the email on transitioning on Sunday. Thanks for your presence, engagement and support of one another. Nicole, Valerie, Sara and Margaret and I loved being with you. Connection = medicine. Please set up a date now with your support sisters/pod (list attached; please do not email the entire group, only your pod).
Enjoy all the support handouts from your packet plus all the resources below. Please join me in-person for a 2023-24 retreat and I’ll be back at Kripalu Oct. 13-15 for more singing/dancing and sisterhood! Info. on my NC offerings and my Sept. 15-17 retreat in the mountains, below. Every retreat I do is different!
Want to extend and enliven your retreat experience? Download an online retreat (video/audio download + singing). Women love these inexpensive mini retreats–enjoy them from your bathtub, the jogging trail or your favorite cozy nook! Download/learn more here.
With joy and gratitude—Renee and the RTA Team firstname.lastname@example.org 512/459-6700
P.S. I love to receive testimonials about your retreat experience—feel free to send any my way! It really helps retreat “newbies” understand why they should invest in themselves! *************************************************************************************************************
MOVING FORWARD: RECOMMENDED SUPPORT RESOURCES:
YES-SCHEDULE ME TO SPEAK. I’d love to support your team, organization or company: I’m booking speaking events now through 2024. My primary work is speaking at companies, organizations and at conferences around how to find balance/resiliency through practicing the art & science of self-care. Whether it’s a 50-minute keynote, an interactive workshop or a half or full-day custom retreat, I’d love to support your team, employees, women’s network or speak at your next regional/national conference. Recent clients include: Merrill Lynch, The Hewlett Foundation, Council on Family Violence, Bank of America, The Center for Women in Law, The National Association of OB-GYNS, hospitals, law firms, universities, nonprofit organizations and national women’s leadership forums. I’ve been speaking professionally for 30 years. Learn more here.
*SUPPORT POD!* I encourage you over the next few days to reach out to your support sisters from the retreat. You can communicate weekly via text, phone or set up a “virtual tea” on Zoom (or meet in person if you’re able!). This can be a rich, rewarding connection. Set up a date for two weeks from now and share:
- What I’m observing around my self-care practice/sovereignty is ….
- What makes me come alive right now ……
- Where I am on my self-care promise ……….
Take 5-10 minutes to share responses and just listen (no need to problem solve or coach)-it’s so powerful to just be seen/heard.
- I recommend taking a personal planning retreat every 90 days. From stillness comes discernment.
- Receive daily inspiration on our global Live Inside Out Facebook page or Instagram page where I share real-world ideas for slowing down and living more intentionally. You are subscribed to my weekly Live Inside Out blog that comes out Tuesdays, if you didn’t get the blog on Honoring Your Journey yesterday, let us know.
Additional retreat resources I recommended: Poem: “The Friend” by Mark Nepo, “She Let Go,” by Saphire Rose and I read poems from Chelan Harkin’s “Susceptible to Light.”
- Tattoos on Amazon. Massage oil from Banyan Botanicals.
- Enneagram—find a group in your area to take this test/determine your type. I love the book The Wisdom of the Enneagram and my friend Dr. Christine King in Asheville does Enneagram coaching to help you determine your type if you mention my name. Very reasonable, her service work to others.
- Other resources: Patti Elledge in Asheville: www.somaticmentoring.com. My friend/colleague www.KateHannon.com also does SE/telehealth work. Julva cream and menopause support www.thegirlfrienddoctor.com. Please tell them all I sent you.
- Singing! Here our are songs. Lisa Littlebird www.thebirdsings.com and www.HeatherHoustonmusic.com and www.maggiewheeler.net –all in California. Lisa and Heather offer training and group song circles online and in person-tell them we’re friends! I trained with Lisa and am dear friends with Maggie. You can also google for a “community song circle” in your area and on Facebook.
- Yoga Nidra from Friday evening www.irest.us – with my mentor Dr. Richard Miller, founder of iRest. You can also find Yoga Nidra on the Insight Timer app.
- My teaching assistant/dear friend Margaret Kirschner who does healing work can be reached at www.amindfulemergence.com in Asheville!
- DANCE! I love (Google/look on their sites for local classes): 5 Rhythms Dance, Quoya, www.nianow.com www.pathofazul.com,www.drdebkern.com, www.JurianHughes.com, www.dancingyourbliss.com.
Reminder: all of the materials and exercises from the retreat are Copyrighted/Renee Trudeau & Associates; please do not copy, distribute or use any of the materials or exercises from the retreat with others unless you have secured express permission from our office at 512-459-6700. Additionally, please respect your sisters privacy and do not email the group list. This is considered spam. Thank you!