SELF-RENEWAL RESOURCES TO SUPPORT YOU IN MOVING FORWARD:
- Wanting immediate support for cultivating and deepening your self-care practice? Consider registering for my Embracing the Wild Unknown: Nurturing Yourself at Midlife and Beyond telecourse. You can view all our online courses here (we offer many self-paced audio classes that are available for download 24/7 and can be enjoyed while in the carpool line, bathtub, on the running trails or in your office!).
- Special offer: Join our global community of women supporting women and become a RTA-Certified Facilitator. We’re offering a $100 off special through March 31st. Our RTA-Facilitator Liaison Laura Jarvis (who was at the retreat, lives in CT and is also a Facilitator) can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and is happy to answer questions once you’ve reviewed the program online. We promote this program organically through WOM and need more Facilitators! Please consider this opportunity and see if you’re being called to share the power of self-care with women in your community. (Facilitator training also includes one-on-one time with Renee—the only way to access coaching from her.)
- You can view all our upcoming retreats/events here; I also do a lot of custom 1/2 day and full day retreats for women’s organizations, leadership groups and companies focused on self-renewal and life balance. I’ll be at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health July 15-17 and Oct. 28-30 and these are filling up quickly; this is the largest retreat center in North America and my fav! Note: lodging for Kripalu retreats is limited and filling up months in advance.
- Receive daily inspiration/support on our global Live Inside Out Facebook page where I share daily ideas for slowing down and living more intentionally (always great dialogue happening with the members in this tribe). You are now subscribed to my weekly Live Inside Out blog that comes out Tuesdays but you may unsubscribe, at any time.
- Here is my reading list of recommended books here! More recommended resources in my two books and find more career exercises for a personal retreat on CareerStrategists.net/inspiration. We are also offering $50 off all career coaching packages with our Senior Career Coach Angela through March. Email email@example.com for a free initial consult.
ADDITIONAL RETREAT RESOURCES I PROMISED:
- Music: Friday—Opening, I played Snatam Kaur’s Ardaas Bahee, played Eckong Kar by Snatam Kaur for yin/yang integration dance. I played Parashakti by Wah for the shaking/dancing at the very end. I love all music by www.snatamkaur.com and www.devapremalmiten.com Mandalas can be found on Amazon and here.
- The amazing “queen quality” essential oil blends are from my friend Kimberly at Body Mantra Blends (tell her we sent you-check out the custom blends she does; I just got one for “Embodying 50” for 2016!). I love her Divine Feminine and Womb Power blends. You can purchase Rose Essence tincture that I use daily for heart opening/to lift my mood (amazing) at www.ezherbs.net (email Ellen with any questions-all her products are top notch).
- Dance!! Check out www.nianow.com, Quoya, 5 Rhythms Dance and Journey Dance and Let Your Yoga Dance. Google these programs in your area or go to their sites and search by city. Qi gong-check out Robert Peng and Yang Yang (national) and search for classes in your city.
- Article/exercise on balancing yin/yang energy on my blog and here (but much more on this in Nurturing the Soul of Your Family) –recommended resources for men around yin/yang balancing in NSOF too.
- I recommend taking a personal planning retreat every 90 days. From stillness comes discernment. Retreats are such an incredible and wise investment.
- Don’t forget to reach out to your support buddy around your self-care promises in the next 90 days (contact list to follow). Remember: baby steps, find your tribe and keep cultivating curiosity and self-compassion.
- Reminder: all of the materials and exercises from the retreat are Copyrighted/Renee Trudeau & Associates; please do not copy, distribute or use any of the materials or exercises from the weekend with others unless you have secured express permission from our office at 512-459-6700.
IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DIDN’T RECEIVE THIS SUPPORT EMAIL OR THE PREVIOUS EMAIL SENT SUNDAY ON TRANSITIONING, EMAIL ERICA@RENEETRUDEAU.COM.