“Drop-in” Mastermind Sessions & Intentional Community for seasoned entrepreneurs
Next meeting: July 14th, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center on Visibility: Marketing Your Business from the Inside Out
“Our journey as conscious entrepreneurs is to give birth to the best that is within us and to come into the highest expression of who we are. Our calling is to cultivate an unwavering allegiance to self, to serve in a way that nourishes us, to create work that is in alignment with our heartfelt desires and to be 100% true to ourselves.” This is what UNLEASHING means to me. Renee Trudeau
“The conversations you wish you were having.”
What if you could drop into a beautiful, inspiring, supportive space every two months, connect with creative, like-minded entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds in a juicy, relaxed “salon” type environment and engage deeply around rich, meaningful themes that nourish and ignite your business, heart and soul? What if this community was being created for you, right now, in Austin, TX?
The invitation & details:
- You’re invited to join me July 14 from 9:30-12:30 for our next UNLEASHED: Mastermind Workshop for Empowered Entrepreneurs–our third gathering. These creative, soulful, innovative bimonthly mastermind workshops will be held in Austin throughout 2017.There will be a different theme each time; these are “drop in” experiences-come to all the workshops or just the ones that call to you.
- This new intentional community is for women who have been employed for at least 5-7 years–please do not register unless you meet this criteria. Read FAQ’s here.
- The July theme is Visibility: Marketing Your Business from the Inside -Out. It will be hands-on and interactive!
- Based on the Unleashed small group experience I led last year, we’ll embrace a “mastermind” format and leverage the power of group think through dyads, small group inquiry & large group sharing. Come as you are–whether you’re on your third business, scaling back, in transition or growing!
- Never heard of a mastermind group? Read more about why they’re so powerful. Ours will be a “guided” theme-driven, structured mastermind–the flow will be fun, interactive, reflective and you’ll be challenged to explore new ways of being.
- Our gatherings will have a “salon-like” make-up (multi-generational, public and private sector leaders, creative, soulful women from various corners of Austin: art/culture, healthcare/wellness, business, real estate, media, coaching/consulting, law/finance, journalists/authors, inventors, etc. ).
- These interactive mastermind workshops will provide a space AND community for women to connect who like to speak their truth, get real, are not afraid of being seen/vulnerable, who like to take risks, who love to tap into the power of collaboration as they birth their individual ideas/vision and honor our Sisterhood (read more).
- Workshop themes may include topics such as UNLEASHED: What is Uniquely Mine to Do?; Big Magic: How Do YOU Bring Ideas to Fruition; Cultivating Discernment: Using Our Energy Wisely; Harnessing & Leveraging Our Power (and what the heck that means); Creating Magical Partnership & Collaborations and more.
- Read our FAQ here for more detail.
The Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center offers beautiful scenery and a tranquil, serene setting for UNLEASHED.
You’re invited to stay after and join the UNLEASHED community for lunch in the cafe.
Why I’m creating this community:
Since entering my fifties, I have been in deep meditation around, “What is mine to do next and how am I best meant to serve?” This year I am being called to unleash my talents/gifts in a way that deeply supports self-employed women in Central Texas. After a highly-successful 14-year career as a communications executive and leadership/organizational change expert, I launched my first business, Career Strategists, in 1999. From there I have grown two sister global coaching/consulting firms, written three books and created a publishing company. For more than 17 years, I had the privilege of coaching thousands of professionals and business owners in coming into greater alignment. Today, it’s my greatest joy to share what I’ve learned over the past two decades as a conscious entrepreneur and to hold a space for other women to shine big and bright (read Sisterhood). It would be honored to support you on your journey. Hmmm, what else about me? Many are surprised to learn I love cooking a big pot of butternut squash soup for my family and neighbors just as much as I enjoy going to India to speak at a Women in Technology Conference. I’m a compassionate, cause-driven ENTJ, the oldest of seven children and have been actively involved in women’s and girl’s empowerment since 1988. My son (gulp) is a freshman in high school and my husband, a software guy, is a die-hard member of the Austin Samba School. ~ Renee
UNLEASHED FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Feedback on Renée’s teaching/facilitation style:
“Renee’s guidance and coaching had an enormous impact on my business. She has the midas touch–her ability to hold space for what was possible for us was invaluable. She challenged me, but in nurturing way, and helped me connect with my Wise Self–my ultimate business advisor. We wouldn’t be where we are today without her support! —Patty, management consultant
“Renee attracts the most amazing women to her circles–soulful, creative, brilliant, generous and heart-centered. Many of the women I have met through her coaching groups are now some of my closest friends. She is a magnet for feminine power!”–Ellen, landscape designer
“If Renee offers a women’s group (rare, given her travel schedule)–grab a spot! Her wise and deep presence create an incubator and environment where incredible shifts and transformation are possible. She is masterful at group facilitation and has a way of balancing visionary strategic advice with warm, caring support. She’s played a huge role in my personal/spiritual evolution.” Rachel, parenting educator
“The thing that I loved most about your mastermind sessions were the rich, deep themes and being asked to reflect on these topics throughout the whole month. I also really benefited from the monthly (optional) homework and having a support buddy. Hearing the sharing from such a fantastic group of women was an added bonus.” Marie, real estate company owner
“Your mastermind sessions challenged me to step out of the day to day routine of my business and get a bigger picture– both of what is going on now and where I want to go. It was enormously beneficial to have you hold the space for me to question what is working, what’s not working and how important it is to create monthly time to pause, reflect and take the 30,000 foot view.” Gina, divorce attorney
“Thank you for the space, guidance, and opportunity to reflect and plan. I am more energized around my work than I have been in months. Meeting this unknown group of entrepreneurs and the way Renee guided us through the powerful themes was life-changing for me. The topics you chose were individually enlightening – and – in retrospect – so complimentary. Fantastic job!” Susan, wellness clinic owner
“Not what I expected but SO what I needed! Thank you for a rich, supportive experience and for walking the walk. This mastermind workshop was insightful, inspiring, reflective and the connection I experienced with the other women was so powerful. I felt so much less alone and was able to be more compassionate with myself after these monthly meetings.” Ella, psychologist/relationship coach Read more feedback here.
Your playful guide, Renée Peterson Trudeau
Renee Peterson Trudeau is an award-winning professional coach, speaker and author of three books on balanced living, including the internationally-acclaimed The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life. Passionate about teaching women the art and science of self-renewal, she has been creating and facilitating transformational events for women for almost 30 years. President of Career Strategists and Renee Trudeau & Associates, she is on faculty at the prestigious Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Omega Institute, 1440 Multiversity and Esalen Institute. Trudeau’s clients range from Fortune 500 companies and national conferences to nonprofit organizations and wellness centers. A sought after life balance expert, her work has been featured in the New York Times, US News and World Report, Good Housekeeping, Spirituality & Health and more. Trudeau and her team have trained and certified hundreds of Renée Trudeau & Associates (RTA)-Certified Facilitators in more than 10 countries around the world to lead self-renewal groups for mothers based on her award-winning curriculum. www.ReneeTrudeau.com. More on Renée here. Feedback on Renée’s facilitation style here.
The Unleashed workshop fee includes:
- an invitation to join our new intentional community and to receive special benefits/connections for small group masterminds/co-working at Soma Vida and more
- 3-hour rich, interactive mastermind/workshop experience in a beautiful, inspiring space
- the chance to connect with a unique community of like-minded entrepreneur women from diverse background, life stages and industries
- peer-mentoring, high-level support and deep, meaningful, dialogue in a guided, structured format–led by Renee Trudeau–around “the conversations you crave” (themes are different each time)
- participation in an invitation-only private UNLEASHED ATX Facebook Group for support and ongoing resource sharing
INVESTMENT: Early bird rate $99 (includes additional benefits). Space is very limited, join us Friday, July 14 from 9:30-12:30
** You are welcome to invite your entrepreneur friends across Texas to join us as long as they have been self-employed for at least 5-7 years and space is available.
Thank you to Blue Avocado, our July 14 sponsor for providing special gifts for all UNLEASHED ATX participants!
And special thanks to our 2017 UNLEASHED ATX sponsors for supporting our programs throughout 2017.