RECOMMENDED RESOURCES: SUPPORT FOR MOVING FORWARD:
- Special offer: Join our global community of women supporting women, become a RTA-Certified Facilitator and lead groups/retreats for women in your community! We’re offering a $100 off training/certification through April 30th. Our RTA-Facilitator Liaison Jen LeViseur can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and is happy to answer questions once you’ve reviewed the program online. We promote this program organically through WOM and need more Facilitators! Please consider this opportunity and see if you’re being called to share the power of self-care & Sisterhood with women in your area. (Facilitator training also includes a one-on-one coaching session with Renee and can be used to focus on your career or life direction, your business or how to integrate your Personal Renewal Groups into your work.)
- Wanting immediate support for cultivating and deepening your self-care practice? Consider downloading my popular audio classes Permission Granted: The Art of Self-Renewal OR Embracing the Wild Unknown: Self-Care for the Second Half of Life. You can view all our audio courses here (these $99 self-paced courses are available for download 24/7 and you can listen to them on walks, in a bath or in your car!).
- You can learn more about my speaking here. I do a lot of keynotes, presentations, custom workshops and custom mini, one-day and weekend retreats for women’s organizations, leadership groups and companies focused on work-life balance, resiliency and mindfulness. (This is my primary work.)
- View all retreats here. I’ll be doing a May 11th one-day self-renewal retreat in Austin, TX and will be at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health Sept. 21-23 for New Way of Being. I would love to see you and your friends/family again. All of my retreats are different due to time of year/group/where I am. Note: the lodging for my retreats is limited and fills up months in advance; we often have women who are turned away due to lodging being sold-out so it’s ideal to reserve your room now.
- Career support through our sister company Career Strategists: We are also offering $50 off all career coaching packages with our senior coach, Angela when booked by May 30th. Email email@example.com for a free initial phone consult. Angela works with men and women at all life stages on career strategy/management and the job search. Clients include college-age kids/young professionals, mid-senior level professionals and those planning for retirement or re-entering the work force. Gift certificates available. Phone, Skype and in-person sessions available.
- Receive daily inspiration/support on our global Live Inside Out Facebook page where I share real-world ideas for slowing down and living more intentionally (always great dialogue happening with the members in this tribe). Also make sure and check out the “Renee Trudeau Self-care Sisterhood” FB group for retreat attendees, only.
- Here is my reading list of recommended books here! More recommended resources in my two books.
ADDITIONAL RETREAT RESOURCES I PROMISED:
- Music: Friday—Opening, I played Peace by Ajeet Kaur, Sri Ma by Brenda Morrow and 100,000 Angels by Bliss after iRest Yoga Nidra Friday night (www.irest.us). The shaking song was “Once a Day” and also “I’m Alive” by Michael Franti. I played “Exactly” by Amy Steinberg Sunday a.m. I love all music by www.snatamkaur.com (I played Ray Mahn Shabad) and www.devapremalmiten.com Mandalas can be found on Amazon and here.
- My friend and our guest presenter Sat. was the divine Virginia Schenck www.virginiaschenck.com
- Lump of loves (great for those healing or anyone wanting heart soothing) are hand made by my friend Donna Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can text her at 512-619-0882. This is a very small operation-be patient.
- The amazing “queen quality” essential oil blends are from my friend Kimberly at Body Mantra Blends (use code: REN18 to receive 20% off on full size bottles; tell her we sent you!). I love her Divine Feminine and Womb Power blends. You can purchase Rose Essence tincture that I use daily for heart opening/to lift my mood (amazing) from my friend Ellen with Texas Herbal Institute at www.ezherbs.net (email Ellen with any questions-all her products are top notch).
- I read poems: The Friend by Mark Nepo and The Guesthouse by Rumi.
- Dance!! Check out www.nianow.com, Quoya, 5 Rhythms Dance and Journey Dance and Let Your Yoga Dance. Google these programs in your area or go to their sites and search by city. Qi gong-check out Robert Peng and Yang Yang (national) and search for classes in your city. I also did energy medicine with you from Donna Eden’s “The Little Book of Energy Medicine.”
- More articles/exercises on balancing yin/yang energy on my blog and here (but much more on this in Nurturing the Soul of Your Family) –recommended resources for men around yin/yang balancing in NSOF too.
- I recommend taking a personal planning retreat every 90 days. From stillness comes discernment. Find more career exercises for a personal retreat on CareerStrategists.net/inspiration (my sister company). You can also read about tips for starting a meditation practice here.
- Don’t forget to reach out to your support buddy around your self-care promises between now and the end of July (contact list was attached in the email I sent).
- Reminder: all of the materials and exercises from the retreat are Copyrighted/Renee Trudeau & Associates; please do not copy, distribute or use any of the materials or exercises from the weekend with others unless you have secured express permission from our office at 512-459-6700.
IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DIDN’T RECEIVE THIS SUPPORT EMAIL OR THE PREVIOUS EMAIL SENT SUNDAY ON TRANSITIONING, EMAIL info@ reneetrudeau.com.
Invitation: I’d love to speak at or facilitate a private event for your company, group or organization. Please keep me in mind!
Blessings–Renee, Jen and the RTA Team