A new telecourse & virtual retreat for women 40+~ All classes are pre-recorded and available as downloads 24/7
“Self-care—the art of attuning and responding to your needs and desires—is a moment to moment process. It’s not about adding something to your to-do list; it’s about cultivating a kinder, gentler relationship with yourself.” – Renee Trudeau
“So tell me, what do you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” – Mary Oliver
Are you in transition, asking “What’s next?” and being called to evolve … to birth something new?
Would you like to find a deep sense of sweetness, self-acceptance and reverence for your body and where you are right now?
Would you love the courage and support for connecting with your deepest desires and following your heart– regardless of how this looks to others?
Are you willing to release and say good-bye to those aspects of yourself that no longer serve you, so you fully step into your power?
Between career, relationship and all of the physical shifts that come from peri-menopause and menopause, our 40’s-50’s are a time of emotional and spiritual metamorphosis. Of leaving behind who we thought we were, in order to embrace who we’re meant to be.
This is a time to listen to the deepest part of ourselves and to embrace our personal power. It’s a time of discernment, preparation and extreme self-care. It’s a chance to deeply connect with our essence so we can learn to nurture our heart and soul and become our own best friend as we journey into the second half of life. With deep compassion, curiosity (and levity), we’ll explore the journey to becoming 100% ourselves, to deeply honoring–and accepting– our unique path and to claiming the life we truly desire.
Join soulful, like-minded women in an empowering and supportive environment. This course is designed to nurture, inform and support you during this incredibly important and life changing period. Internationally recognized author/speaker/life coach and entrepreneur Renée Trudeau has been creating and facilitating transformational women’s experiences and programs for more than 25 years and she is known for her powerful, ability to hold space, create sacredness and masterfully weave body-centered coaching, visioning/meditations, experiential exercises, deep relaxation and yogic techniques/tools and more.
Why I’m leading this class:
At this life threshold, as I step into a new decade (I’ll be 50 January 7), I have a deep desire to explore and go places in my inner world and outer world I’ve never been before. I want to open up to more authenticity, vulnerability and rawness in my relationships–and friendships. I want to show up fully for life and for myself; I want to open up to the Wild Unknown and have the tenderness, courage and inquisitiveness to be fully available to what awaits me. I want to experience pleasure-full, juicy, passionate, sensual living (and fully enjoy/appreciate the gift of being in this amazing body). I want to take professional and personal risks, I want to fail, I want to try new things and step into the fullest expression of Renee. I want to continue to turn inward, practice discernment and receive clarity/guidance around what is uniquely mine to do and how I am best meant to use my energy/serve. I want to be present to my life and loved ones, awake and in awe of the gift of motherhood (and my shifting role with my son) and embrace/enjoy my current life stage. I want to do all this while cultivating the utmost sweetness/acceptance for myself and for exactly where I am right now.
As I age, I am sure of less and less—but one thing I am certain of is now, more than ever– we need each other.
I’d love to be your coach/guide/mentor and journey together into the Wild Unknown–and support you in cultivating an unwavering allegiance to yourself as you enter this axial time.
Are you craving authentic, meaningful connection with like-minded women in a sacred, nurturing environment?
Does the idea of high-level, affordable coaching/mentoring from a master career/life coach appeal to you?
Have you studied with Renée in the past and are seeking an opportunity to go deeper with her through an advanced level course?
What you’ll learn and experience:
This “retreat via telephone” will support you in becoming your own best friend in the second half of life. You’ll learn to nourish your body and soul, integrate powerful self-care strategies into your daily life and become the “sacred gatekeeper of your life force.” During this course, you’ll:
- Explore your heart’s deepest longing and what awaits you as you step into the second half of life while covering topics like: managing our energy/friendships in midlife/body image & sexuality/life purpose & career/menopause-conscious aging/feminine power/ self-acceptance and more.
- Experience self-care as a spiritual practice and connect with your body’s changing needs, desires, and natural rhythms in new ways (Renee will share many of her favorite resources on women’s health and menopause)
- Tap into Renée’s favorite powerful, practical, concrete, self-care tools and exercises for supporting enhanced joy and well-being in everyday life
- Discover how to harness, manage and leverage your energy, balance yin/yang and access your feminine power
- Learn meditation and body-centered practices for enhancing peace in everyday life-regardless of your life stage
- Tap into the gifts of self-compassion and self-acceptance and learn to honor exactly where you are right now
- Explore how to start your day intentionally and Renée’s favorite practices for doing so
- Enjoy authentic connection with an international circle of like-minded women as you embrace a new way of being and cultivate a kinder/gentler relationship with yourself
- Experience more freedom, joy, success and connection through surrendering and learning to ask for/receive support
**Ideal for women in their 40’s/50’s (and beyond), especially those in career or life transition. Note: This highly effective virtual course offers MP3 downloads available for you to access anytime, anywhere in the world: in the carpool line, from the comfort of home, in your car, on a lunch break or even in the bathtub!
Feedback on Renée’s teaching style:
“Of all the programs I’ve taken over the last twenty years, Renée’s spoke most deeply to my heart and helped me more with self-acceptance than any other. Profound.” —Patty
“Renée has the amazing ability to create a nurturing, sacred space that honors and celebrates each woman. Her work is transformative. I now get how essential it is to take time to nurture myself. I am still using what I learned in her self-renewal course in my daily life.” —Mary K.
“I love your interactive telecourse. I had no idea a workshop via telephone could be so powerful. I really appreciate the way you blend teaching time with group participation, solo exercises and create a space where we all feel comfortable sharing insights and ah-has. You are authentic, accessible and down-to-earth. I also like the class structure. You keep us on track and focused while offering tips and practices we can incorporate into our everyday lives. Powerful stuff—I find I listen to these classes again and again. Highly recommended!” —Joanna
“I could listen to you for hours. Your voice and teaching style is calm, reassuring, empowering and wise. I usually don’t do telecourse, but you’ve convinced me: when done right, they’re powerful and life-changing! I listen to your telecourse again and again to remind me to stay true to my vision for how I want to “be.” Thank you Renée!” —Robin
“My sister encouraged me to sign up for this telecourse—I have to say I was impressed. Renée is unique and rare in her ability to inspire while also delivering real-world actionable strategies and tools that can make a difference in your life RIGHT NOW. Her approach is balanced, accessible and down to earth.” —Ellen
“A note of deep gratitude for the wisdom, support and guidance you freely give. Just finished listening to your telecourse while enjoying a lavender bath (while the kids were sleeping). I am grateful for all the gentle reminders and encouragement.” —Carissa
The telecourse includes:
- Four recorded 50-60-minute classes with Renée Trudeau including powerful, experiential exercises, tools, tips insightful sharing and Q&A periods. Access to all recorded class sessions available via MP3 download to listen to on your computer, iPod, in the car or in the comfort of your own home
- SPECIAL BONUS: Two pre-recorded 60-minute classes with Renee Trudeau on Career & Life Purpose.
- Membership to a private online Embracing the Wild Unknown Facebook community.
- A subscription to Renée’s Career and Work/Life Balance Online Resource Center; learn more. ($300 value)
- A complimentary 20 min. career or work/life balance coaching consult with Angela, one of our Career Strategists senior coaches (for those interested in exploring individual coaching)
- An e-book of Renée’s newest balanced living title Nurturing the Soul of Your Family *this is a pdf, not an e-reader version* –this is ideal for women at all life stages
Helpful class details/information:
- All classes are pre-recorded and available as mp3 downloads 24/7
- Cost: $99
- New to this? Read what is a Telecourse and how does it work
- Read Renée’s award-winning, weekly inspirational blog Live Inside Out
For additional information email email@example.com or call 512-459-6700.
About Renée Trudeau
Renée Peterson Trudeau is an award-winning life coach, speaker and author of three books on balanced living, including the internationally-acclaimed The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life. Passionate about teaching women the art and science of self-renewal, Trudeau has been creating and facilitating transformational events for women for more than 20 years. President of Career Strategists and on faculty at the prestigious Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health and Esalen Institute, Trudeau’s clients range from Fortune 500 companies and national conferences to nonprofit organizations and wellness centers. A sought after life balance expert, her work has been featured in the New York Times, US News and World Report, Good Housekeeping, Spirituality & Health and more. Trudeau and her team have trained and certified hundreds of Renée Trudeau & Associates (RTA)-Certified Facilitators in more than 10 countries around the world to lead self-renewal groups for mothers based on her award-winning curriculum. www.ReneeTrudeau.com www.CareerStrategists.net More on Renée here. Feedback on Renée’s facilitation style here.